FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will the vehicle travel directly to my hotel or will it be dropping passengers off at all the hotels on way?
Airport Shuttle Fiji provides private transfers to and from your resort where there is a booking for 2A with the exception of transfers to and from Denarau properties. The only exception to this is if you are travelling alone or there is 1 adult and 1 child only travelling, we may schedule you to share with other travelers, if you are travelling in the same direction for all other properties.
2. Do I have to reconfirm my pick up time?
If Airport Shuttle Fiji confirms a pickup time then unless you are changing it we don’t require confirmation.
3. Will I travel by mini-van or car?
This totally depends on the flight you arrive on, how many passengers are in your group and where you are heading. All vehicles are modern, air conditioned and comfortable to enjoy your journey.
4. Is it possible to get a transfer between hotels? eg Double Tree by Hilton to the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resorts & Spa?
Yes – email Airport Shuttle Fiji for a specific inter-resort transfer quote.
5. I'm catching a ferry to an island resort, can you drop me there?
Yes – most marine / ferry transfers depart from Port Denarau however some also depart from Vuda Marina or Lautoka Wharf. We transfer to all these destinations.
6. Will there be anyone to meet us upon arrival off the flights before 8am and after 5pm?
Yes - Airport Shuttle Fiji operates a 24 hour airport arrivals service and offer transfers 24 hours per day also. Our Airport office is located in the arrival concourse and is the first office on the right hand side.
7. Can you transfer a customer whom is disabled?
Yes - Although there is no legal requirement in Fiji to provide wheel chair access in vehicles, Airport Shuttle Fiji certainly has a wheel chair accessible vehicle to meet the requirements of all our customers. Please e-mail us for more details and rates.
8. Is it legal for infants to be carried in baby car seats in Fiji or can the baby sit on the mothers lap?
There is no legal requirement in Fiji but it is Airport Shuttle Fiji policy to have all children in a securely fitting baby seat, child seat or standard safety belt. Baby or child seats can be provided for FJ$17 per seat per transfer.
9. Do you provide baby car seats or do we have to bring our own?
Airport Shuttle Fiji provide baby / child seats for FJ$17 per transfer.
10. Where is the airport arrivals office located?
The Airport Shuttle Fiji office is located inside the arrivals hall and through the glass doors on the right. It is open 24 hours per day. All transfers include a shell lei and bottled water on arrival.
11. Are Airport Shuttle Fiji vehicles air conditioned?
All vehicles are air conditioned.
12. Can we carry a surfboard in your vehicle?
Airport Shuttle Fiji charges FJ$20 per surfboard per transfer. We must know in advance so we can allocate the correct vehicle.
13. What time will it take to reach a certain hotel?
All hotel distances are different depending on location and mode of transport. Please request at time of booking and Airport Shuttle Fiji will advise. From Nadi Airport - Denarau Island the travel time is approximately 25 - 30 minutes travel time whilst the Coral Coast is 1 - 2 hours travel time depending on which resort you are travelling to / from. Pacific Harbour is approximately 2.5 hours.
14. Why is the pickup time so early?
Airport Shuttle Fiji adheres to Nadi International Airport requirements of 2-3 hour check in times depending on flights and we schedule pickup times to ensure customers arrive in accordance with these times.
15. How will we recognise your vehicle?
Look for the TTF logo on the vehicle and drivers uniform. The driver will also have your name on their passenger manifest.
16. Do you also book accommodation and launch transfers?
Yes - We can certainly assist with all requests and tailor make any itinerary. Email us with your specific requests.
17. Do you organize tours and sightseeing?
Yes - Airport Shuttle Fiji can customize any tour or sightseeing trip with any inclusion. Airport Shuttle Fiji also operates the popular full and half day tours under our Great Sights Fiji brand. Airport Shuttle Fiji also operates the adventure travel product Feejee Experience.
18. How far in advance should I book?
From one year to one day in advance , Airport Shuttle Fiji can assist. The earlier the better of course so we can allocate you the most suitable vehicle before someone else books it!